Heritage Winter Work Glove
Maintenace around the barn and ranch work goes on year around which is why they now offer an insulated waterproof work glove for use in cold and wet conditions. Built with 3M Thinsulate for warmth and a waterproof breathable barrier this rugged leather work glove will serve you well during the cold winter months.
- Goatskin leather is one of the most durable, yet remains soft and flexible.
- Laboratory test show that goatskin is three times stronger than cowhide.
- A blend of Nylon and Lycra, omnidirectional stretch fabric that forms to the hand well and offers exceptional ventilation.
- The warmest thin glove insulation available even in damp conditions.
- It provides about 1.5 times the warmth of down and about twice the warmth of other high loft insulation materials.
|Can Ship Air?||Yes|
|Can Ship Internationally?||Yes|
|Available for Gift Wrap?||Yes|