Wonder Dust Wound Powder
Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding.
- Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding
- Use with or without a bandage
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock
- Caustic and drying agent for slow-healing sores and infected lesions
- Contains activated charcoal to aid in the prevention of proud flesh
- Stops the bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds
- 4 oz bottle with puffer Directions for Use: Shake well before using. Open nozzle by turning tip up. Hold nozzle 2 inches to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary.
|Can Ship Air?||Yes|
|Can Ship Internationally?||Yes|
|Available for Gift Wrap?||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or