Ulcer Guard Paste
UlcerGard is the only product that's been approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers.
- This supplement is proven to prevent Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome, also known as stomach ulcers in horses.
- The main ingredient omeprazole, suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach.
- Cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses.
- Each tube contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200lb. (2 does recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200lb)
- How to Use:Give a daily dose of ULCERGARD, which is clearly marked on the tube itself, on the back of the horse's tongue or deep in the cheek pouch. If any of the dose is lost or rejected, re-dosing is recommended.
- Dosage:The minimum recommended dosage is 1 mg/kg per day (0.45 mg/lb) or ¼ syringe.
|Can Ship Air?||Yes|
|Can Ship Internationally?||Yes|
|Available for Gift Wrap?||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or